For the first time, NGC 2020 will be held as an entirely virtual conference. Instead of meeting in person, we will be meeting virtually over the web. Lectures will be held from remote locations; posters will be shared virtually. Corporate symposia will be webcast online and on time. Exhibitors will be able to meet online to discuss new collaborations.
Access to the virtual conference will be provided to all registered participants. The online sessions will be available up to 3 months post Conference.
The NGC 2020 will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the Conference, including:
- Access the full Conference program – presentations, symposia, webcast sessions. Create your own schedule, attend any and all lectures you want, when and where you want
- Network with colleagues – browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- Earn CME credits – participate in the scientific program and earn up to 11 European CME credits
- Access all the e-posters – browse research on the hottest topics in the field by colleagues from around the world
- Give feedback – take a short survey and rate the scientific quality of the session
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly and chat with other visitors
Registration Fees (in GBP including 20% VAT):
Dietitians / Nurses Only*
Trainees / Students / Fellows*
* in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
Payment of registration fees (in GBP) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 GBP handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: NGC 2020 Congress, London (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-166
IBAN No: CH92 0483 5150 0934 9216 6
• Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
• Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 GBP) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including January 8, 2020 – full refund
- Cancellations received from January 9 until June 15, 2020 – 50% will be refunded
- From June 16, 2020 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the NGC 2020 registration department.
NGC 2020 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 229069145 ext. 039
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140