Be Social – #NG2021
N&G 2021 will offer you an improved virtual experience with exciting lectures, easier networking, personalized ways to learn, and direct contact with the best speakers in the field.
To enhance your experience and ability to connect with colleagues virtually, we encourage you to share information about the conference and your participation on social media – before and during N&G 2021.
Using #NG2021 in your social media posts will increase your visibility. Everyone following #NG2021 will be able to see your posts. You can gain new followers and connect with colleagues worldwide!
What to share
- Live tweets and posts from sessions, meetings, and the exhibition. Make sure to mention @NutritionGrowth & nutrition.growth and use the official hashtag #NG2021.
- Retweet, like, share or repost live coverage coming from our Twitter; Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Post your pictures and/or share them in stories using the hashtag #NG2021.
How to share
Use the below images to post to your channels, or update your cover photo, and help spread the word.
(click on an image and then right-click to save or copy image)
For Facebook and Instagram
For Instagram and Facebook Stories
A Social Media Newbie?
Do you want to join the discussion but you are not on social media yet?
Our detailed guide below will help you follow the heated discussions related to #NG2021 across all social media platforms.
- Access all N&G -related information + deadline announcements.
- Keep up-to-date with all N&G news and events.
- Bring to your attention the latest scientific developments/journals/articles within the industry worldwide.
- Guide you through the N&G conference stages – call for abstracts, guidelines, registration process, deadlines, etc.
- An easy way to get in touch with the nutrition and growth community – ask questions, discuss research and share ideas.
Be sure to connect with us on:
#NG2021 #NGhealthytips – make the most of your enhanced virtual experience this year!
What is a hashtag, how to hashtag and why should you include them in your social media posts?
- A hashtag or this symbol “#” has become an integral part of social media.
- It is a label for content. It helps users who are interested in a topic, find direct information about it fast and easily.
- Hashtags make it easier for you to discover posts around a specific topic.
- They are not just for Twitter anymore, although they are most effective there. Hashtags are also a tool to reach people with on Instagram.
How to use hashtags effectively:
- They always start with # but they won’t work if you use spaces, punctuation or symbols.
- Including hashtags in your posts means taking part in a conversation happening on that social media platform. And most importantly, it makes your posts visible in that conversation!
- For example, if you use #NG2021 on your Instagram or Twitter posts, everybody who follows that hashtag will see your recent post in their feed. You might gain some new followers this way as well – and thereby, connect with N&G – interested peers worldwide!
How to use and follow hashtags:
#NG2021 is the official conference hashtag. Include it in all conference-related posts and tweets.
- Click here to see all posts using #NG2021 on Twitter.
- Click here to see all posts using #NG2021 on Facebook.
- Click here to see all posts using #NG2021 on Instagram.
#NGhealthytips– use it to enter our photo contest with your photo! No need to include it in your regular posts.
Relevant general hashtags in the field:
Here are some suggestions you can use to share information about the conference with your network easily and conveniently:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and exhibitions. Be sure to mention @NutritionGrowth and include #NG2021 in the text of your tweets.
- Share your highlights from sessions – interesting topics, intriguing findings, top speakers – using the #NG2021
- You can also share and repost live coverage on Facebook.
- You can also like and share N&G’s posts with your audience.
The following examples of text are ready to be used in your social media channels. These are only suggestions, feel free to edit and rewrite/write your own posts and tweets.
- I’ll be here in my living room for #NG2021, 26-28 August. Join me online! nutrition-growth.kenes.com/
- I am excited to be part of #NG2021! Join thousands of colleagues from around the world in educational sessions, exchanging scientific news and sharing best practices from the world of nutrition and growth! nutrition-growth.kenes.com/
- Thrilled to be part of #NG2021! Looking forward to seeing you all! – nutrition-growth.kenes.com/
- Looking forward to the exciting #NG021 program! nutrition-growth.kenes.com/