Join us online for the first fully virtual N&G Conference
We’ll see you online
The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged our model of face-to-face meetings – to adapt to the current situation, the N&G Organizing Committee has come to the decision to transform the 7th Nutrition and Growth Conference into a fully virtual meeting.
The virtual conference will take place on 27-29 August 2020. Virtual sessions will allow live interaction and will be available on-demand in the weeks following the Conference.
Benefits of a Virtual Conference
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- Network with your colleagues – browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- Earn up to 11 CME credits – participate in the scientific program and claim CME credits
- Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want
- See all the e-poster presentations – in your own time
- Join the debate – join the live Q&A sessions, chats and discuss the latest science with participants from all over the world
- Give your feedback – share your comments and ask us anything
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – virtual reality will take you on a journey through the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information
Sign up to receive updates on the virtual meeting platform, scheduled sessions, confirmed speakers, and more. We will publish instructional videos and insights into the platform ahead of the upcoming N&G 2020 virtual conference.
Let’s try something new, together!
It is our goal that this virtual conference will continue to meet the needs of the Nutrition and Growth community, to ensure continuous education and professional support.
Registered participants will still be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual conference, and authors whose abstracts were accepted will be published in the digital abstract book, with e-posters available for a virtual consultation.
You can join us today.