The N&G yearbook summarizes the most important articles in the field of nutrition and growth
The Nutrition & Growth Yearbook addresses a growing interest in new research related to nutrition and growth which has resulted in numerous manuscripts in medical journals relating to this topic and it summarizes, in a critical way, the most important articles in the field of nutrition and growth.
The Yearbook is published by Karger.
Yearbook 2020 contents:
- The Physiology and Mechanism of Growth: Primož Kotnik, Jarod Wong, Moshe Phillip
- Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome and Nutrition: Shlomit Shalitin and Luis Moreno
- Nutrition, Epigenetic and Growth: Berthold Koletzko
- Term and Preterm Infants:Dominique Turck and JB van Goudoever
- Cognition: Carlo Agostoni and Silvia Bettocchi
- Nutrition and Growth in Chronic Diseases: Raanan Shamir and Anat Guz
- Early Nutrition and Its Effect on Growth, Body Composition and Later Obesity: Anni Larnkjaer, Mads Vendelbo Lind, Benedikte Grenov, Christian Mølgaard and Kim F Michaelsen
- Malnutrition and Catch-Up Growth during Childhood and Puberty: Michal Yacobovitch-Gavan, Naama Fisch-Shvalb and Zulfiqar Bhutta
- Pregnancy: Impact of Maternal Nutrition on Intrauterine Fetal Growth: Yariv Yogev and Liran Hiersch
- Stunting of Growth in Developing Countries: Andrew Prentice, Helen Nabwera and Martha Mwangome
Please click here to download the 5th Yearbook on Nutrition & Growth (Yearbook 2019).
Please click here to download the 4th Yearbook on Nutrition & Growth (Yearbook 2018).
Please click here to download the 3rd Yearbook on Nutrition & Growth (Yearbook 2017).
Please click here to download the 2nd Yearbook on Nutrition & Growth (Yearbook 2016).
Please click here to download the 1st Yearbook on Nutrition & Growth (Yearbook 2014) .