Registration Fees (Virtual conference):
Fees that apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadline.
(Rates are in EURO)
Trainees/ Students/ Fellows*
UNTIL JUNE 28, 2021
From JUNE 29, 2021
* in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
The Virtual Conference will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program, including:
- Access all presentations and session recordings.
Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose.
- Network with colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific program and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the meeting digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster online consultations.
- Join the Live QA sessions.
- Visit the online exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: NGC 2021 Congress, Lisbon (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-273
IBAN No: CH16 0483 5150 0934 9227 3
• Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including June 2, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received from June 3 until August 10, 2021 – 50% will be refunded
- From August 11, 2021 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the NGC 2021 registration department.
NGC 2021 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140