Find details & instructions for e-posters preparation below
The majority of accepted abstracts will be available in e-Poster format (1-page poster in portrait orientation).
We encourage all delegates to visit the e-Poster gallery.
All authors will be contacted for all preparation details and technical aspects of E-posters during June 2020.
Instructions for the Preparation of E-Posters
Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: 23 July 2020.
Please submit your E-Poster as a 1-page document. You may use a template that can be downloaded here.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File format: PDF or .pptx
- Layout: Portrait
- Media: Images/photos, graphs and tables can be included in the E-Poster.
- Pixels: Minimum recommended size (format W x H) is 1125 x 2000px.
- In inches/cm: 18”/45.72cm width and 32”/81.28cm height
- Format: 9:16
- DPI 300 pixels/inch
Please note that all E-Posters with videos will be automatically converted from .pptx to .pdf format, but the videos can still be played. Hyperlinks, animated images and animations are not permitted for E-Posters and will be non-functioning.
For any queries please contact us via Ask Us Anything.